In the article you will find meat recipes that might well be considered as a picnic food option. We hope that here everyone will find a recipe that would better meet his / her diet preferences and the food to the taste of the whole family.
Picnic Recipe #1
Chorizo and Vegetable Barbeque in Tortilla
This barbeque may be classified as a snack. It will take no more than 30 minutes to cook it. One portion has 425 kilocalories and 21 g of fat.
Ingredients (for 4 persons):
1 zucchini diced up
1 orange bell pepper and 1 yellow bell pepper washed and seeds removed, also diced
1 small red onion sliced
200 g of chorizo (sausage) cut in pieces
2 Tbsp of olive oil
4 soft tortillas preheated
4 Tbsp of hummus
1. Preheat the grill. Skewer zucchini, bell pepper, onion and chorizo on 4 iron skewers, add oil and spices.
2. Grill the food for 10 minutes turning the skewers a bit round at times to let all sides of the food grill well.
3. Spread some hummus over the tortillas and fill them with the grilled vegetables, chorizo and fresh rocket salad.
Picnic Recipe #2
Barbeque with Tomato Dressing
Normally considered as a second course meal, however, can be a perfect option for the outdoor family event or a picnic with friends.
2 kg pork brisket
3 medium size onions
2 garlic segments
black ground pepper
greens: coriander, dill, parsley
Wash and drain the meat, slice the pork brisket as 2 s thick meat rissoles, spread into the pan each layer cover with onion half-rings, ground coriander, and black ground pepper. Leave in refrigerator minimum for 3 hours, the more the better. Some people prepare this kind of marinade on the eve of the event.
30 minutes prior to cooking poor “narsharab” dressing (originally known as pomegranate syrup) into the “marinade” to add sour effect. If narsharab is sweaty add some vinegar as well.
You can prepare narsharab yourself. Take 100 per cent natural pomegranate juice and let it boil out till its thickness starts to resemble ketchup.
Take the pork brisket portions from the “marinade” and start grilling it regularly dripping salty water on the meat slices. Soon the meat is prepared. Serve the grill on a dish following the instruction: first cover the dish with paper-thin lavash, then lettuce, and afterwards the meat, then onion rings, sprinkle with chopped greens.
Following the instruction prepare tomato dressing in the special dressing jug. 250 g of tomato paste thin with approximately 300 g of cold (preferably boiled) water, add half of minced onion, a couple of smashed garlic sections, 3 tsp of sugar, 1/5 tsp of fine salt, minced coriander and dill, and a pinch of red hot chilly pepper (optional).
Picnic Recipe #3
Spicy Beef Barbeque
Also a second course meal, takes about 20 minutes to prepare. Those following strict diet will find interesting the details, in one portion the meal contains: 450 kilocalories, 37 g protein, 24 g carbohydrate, 22 g fat, 98 mg cholesterol, 980 mg sodium (Na).
Ingredients (for 4 persons):
1 tbsp ground chilli pepper
1 tbsp soy dressing
1 tsp jalapeno chili dressing
2 tbsp vegetable oil
750 g of beef filet washed, drained and cut into equal (each about 3 s thick) 12 pieces
1/5 tsp salt
3 spring onions cut in 5-8 s long pieces
8 large champignons
1 medium vegetable marrow (about 350 g) diced
8 cherry tomatoes
1. In a small bowl mix ground chilli pepper, soy and jalapeno chili dressing and 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
2. In a large bowl mix fine salt with 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, add onion, and champignons and vegetable marrow cut in medium pieces. Blend well.
3. Skewer the food in the following manner: first a piece of meat, then onion, champignons, vegetable marrow, and finally the cherry tomatoes. Place the skewer on a medium fire. Grill both sides for 10 – 12 minutes till the meat is almost cooked and the vegetables become soft. You may wish to serve this spicy beef barbeque with couscous.
You Are Welcome To Read :